Saturday 14 March 2015

I found the cure!

Today was the first time looking in the mirror and I thought I actually look like myself! 

after nearly 2 weeks of doctors, 111 calls and stupid antibiotics that didn't do anything, now I have some new antibiotics and I'm finally starting to feel like me again :) 

My throat swabs came back all clear and they are no longer concerned with me having glandular fever! Basically they said what happened was I started out with strep throat, which went untreated and so it escalated into tonsillitis, then the infection spread to my chest and got worse as the antibiotics they gave my first of all weren't doing anything.... So no wonder I was so poorly! 

What I have noticed however is that my blood sugars have been near perfect during the day and this morning was the 5th morning that I have woken up to a hypo! Upon noticing this the first couple times I started to eat extra carbs in the evenings to compensate and I still woke up low! 

I cannot explain it apart from the fact that these are miracle antibiotics and I may have found the cure to type one diabetes! Haha I only wish, altho I wonder if my doctor would let me take them for the rest of my life!? 😌

No comments:

Post a Comment